View Single Post
Old 08-28-2022, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, if he goes the IFS route, it is pretty heavily damage capped til 30, so he should use a Wu's quivering staff or peacebringer from 20-29. Peacebringer is also 1/4 the price of IFS and he's on a budget.

Seahorse Belt is good and widely available. Cocw is fine as well, but has worse stats. Shroud of the dar broud is an easy pick up if your guild does zlandi. Whatever you can acquire easily.

You really don't need to overthink this. Monk with a fungi is pretty straightforward and with a decent haste item and ~1k in weapons, you will just destroy until 55 or so. Go explore the world and enjoy the ride. My only advice is to try to work on bind wound when you can to make it less tedious later on.
I have time to kill while i grind the plat, I like preparing and optimizing. I've played monk several times but never done a solo run with twink gear, so trying to get my monies worth. Good to know on that shroud/cocw, i think i'd shoot for whatever is the highest haste for lowest dollar is what it sounds like unless the stats are a huge difference maker.