View Single Post
Old 08-27-2022, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

FBSS sucks. Its only 21%. Sell it for 2x 65 hp rings.

(4k) Imbued Fighters Staff (lighter than Peacebringer, I cannot believe its 2022 and dipshits are still recommending PB to monks) + (24k) Spiked Seahorse Hide Belt (34%) + (60k, maybe 55k) Fungi.

Whatever you have left get some light weight STR / HP gear and a Large Soiled Bag. Between that and your Box of Abu that should cover all your weight. Never ever go above the weight penalty if solo, and make sure your agi is above 75 w/ the fungi on. It makes a difference.

Don't worry about acquiring 1 handers unless they fall into your lap. You'll blow through the early levels so fast you won't notice a difference.

If you're a true autist you can unequip the slow IFS between swings and get "free" fist attacks but I don't recommend it...just the same as I don't recommend shaman worrying about canni dancing.

Leveling path: Warrens (free hole key before you leave) 1-20--> Perma 20-30/32 --> CT 30/32-43 (the temple area is literally a cow level of XP) --> w/e the hell you wanna do after that its gonna slow down some. Just abuse those insanely high ZEM dungeons. You'll have it mostly to yourself and if you happen to come across other brave adventurer(s) reward them for taking on a more challenging route with your godlike twinkage and group up for a bit to cut down on the monotony.

Macro forage in w/ some commonly used button. Should keep you going w/o ever having to go back to town.

Use stonestance and mend basically on cooldown unless you're anticipating some butt pucker pull / spawn.

Also if you can, shelve the monk at 50 (1-50 is the most fun anyway) til you can do a full epic mq. I can't imagine soloing a monk to 60 w/o epic.

You're welcome.
Last edited by Toxigen; 08-27-2022 at 09:53 PM..