Thread: Why did I die?
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah I understand what this is saying now. Your most recent post was very helpful to clarify. I misread the grammar - I’ve been abroad for a but and my English brain hasn’t fully retaken dominance of my processing yet. Thank you for clarifying.
No worries! Thanks for the response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prior to this thread I have never seen anyone advocate for conning a mob to ensure FD succeeded.

I mean why would you. The game Fckin tells you if it failed.
Troxx continues to give bad advise by not understanding how /con works. You can use /con to see if mobs are still scowling/threatening after you have FD'ed. One useful scenario for this is when you cannot see the mobs.

Please stop spreading misinformation because of your uncontrollable urge to spam/troll threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rather than own it
I did own it. I admitted it, and never denied it. https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...71&postcount=6 .

The people who are floundering because they cannot admit that they are wrong is yourself and Toxigen. This is why you are trolling right now, because you are the one doing mental gymnastics in an attempt to be correct. You are floundering so hard you have to put a quote of mine in your signature to try and feel better about yourself.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 02-21-2024 at 03:54 PM..