Thread: Banned
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2023, 01:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenGymkata [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello,

Glad to see both my accounts are banned because I said the word cunt. Let me explain something... EQ existed WAY before the current corporation lockdown on speech you all experience now a days. It was VERY clear not only was my intent playful, but anyone who would take it otherwise would be "shielded" from such harsh words with the built in EQ filter.

Morgrom was well aware of this but still tried to flex on me. I am glad you feel so powerful banning both my accounts on such a asinine reason. I mean everyone knows how toxic Persemony is with her Cunts and Fuck you's.... it must be such a relief.
In my nearly 3 decades of online gaming, I have still yet to see a single of these "I didn't deserve to be banned" forum posts where the poster didn't make it obvious in their writing that they are a garbage, waste of organic matter person who, in fact, almost surely did deserve the ban.

It's never an intelligent, well-mannered, mature, or reasonable person that makes this post. It's always the opposite. I'd be really interested in seeing that happen one day. But I imagine I never will.