View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 12:00 AM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love the weird / nonstandard comps with baller players that make it work.

I trio'd with a bard and monk on my rogue in hole at slabs for a long session. The zone wasn't super busy.

We all had our epics, fungis, monk had beads...all level 56/57...we went for 4+ hours and I never once stopped auto-attacking. Seamless pulls and perfect control. Never once needed to stop for the bard hp regen to catch us up.

This was back when the hole zem was insane. Think I got a full level plus some more in that 4 hours. We were a little skeptical at the start but after the first 20 minutes or so we couldn't stop saying how insanely fun and fast XP it was.
Cool story. The Hole was fun with those insane ZEM at all different times of the night/day when it had that high ZEM. It was like a real hopping off population/crazy cool fun on some Friday and Saturday nights, even many week nights at the USA prime times. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Let's back insane ZEM hotspot zones; maybe even somewhat randomize it in all or most major level ranges and have them switch sometimes with some thematic, lore, or RL holiday reason? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]