Thread: SSF Warrior
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2023, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would say challenge. All races have pros and cons though. It just personal preference as to what people think is a higher challenge. Some people hate Ogres cause of the starting area, I find The Ferrott to be the best newbie zone and a huge stat advantage. Ogres mainly suck cause of their size, it is quite annoying ducking through doors, plus their exp penalty. Any good aligned race has it pretty easy early cause of turn in quests whether it be CB belts, DF belts, or Gnoll Teeth, but less stats in general and no exp penalty unless you count the 5% of barbs. Night blindness can be problematic at times, but I spend a great majority of my time on static mobs which renders night blindness not really a con to me.
I’d again still recommend human. But go innoruuk to be more hated in certain places. Night blindness, mediocre stats, low agi, no racials besides maybe armor to have. But you get to have an eyepatch which is peak fashion.

Gl!