View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 03:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loserofgame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
edit: the premise of this thread is positive so i retract my snarky statement about this being a non-twinked run. i'm glad that very powerful cleric equipment is available on the market for cheap to ungeared players on blue
I am actually a gnome (lowest wisdom in the game) and still hit 200+ wisdom easy off of the deputy $$$. 6 minute spawn, it comes out to about 100p an hour (levels 28-36 -- that adds up to a decent amount of pp -- could prob stay even longer but I got bored). I’m trying to think of the most expensive item i own.. I think golden efreeti boots. Adamantite epaulets, bone amulet of blade turning, gauntlest of the black, totem of the warrior spirit, velium ruby veil, velium jasper ringx2, a forest loop/jasper golden earring, reed belt (400p), withered leather wristbandsx2, nathsar caps, sebilite scale leggings, crystal covered shroud,
titans fist for my weapon, molten cloak (was a gift) etc. very few items that cost more than 300p really. had enough money to get weight reduction bags too (evil eye and light burlap sack). still no arm slot, lol.

edit: got a kromzek surveyor scope for 50p. very good for cleric, allows you to get a second cast off before your stuns end. otherwise the stun wears off before the spell gems unlock, lol.

i dont think i could have done this on green even as a twink just because every camp is contested. even if you got the deputies, by the time you vendored your spears and came back someone would have taken the camp... in my experience. hag towers? Almost perma camped on green etc. Same with spectres.
Last edited by RecondoJoe; 04-10-2021 at 03:21 PM..