View Single Post
Old 03-16-2023, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

Besides very challenging solo kills, duels, etc having an extended range gas tank (to borrow Bock’s metaphor) isn’t very handy. I know in ToV on some long fights it might come in handy assuming you can tap through it. I’m thinking Jorl for example when heals are often scarce but 20 starting point is not going to fix that. Picking up the BiS gear you usually get mana, intel, and SV’s as well. All very nice but not the main drive of a knight for general use, IMHO.

It’s just a matter of picking what shortcoming will be most impactful or least annoying. Capping str is possible but asking a shaman for strength before Focus is humbling. Often you won’t get it. Likewise Stamina only goes so far so making it to around 205 is pretty important since getting hit is one of your main jobs.

I wish some stuff like Chokidai pauldrons also had some str and mana. If so they would likely cost 10x what they do now. For casual players who pick smaller knights and carry a bunch of junk having a decent amount of strength is a great quality of life perk. Running a bit slower than normal is annoying for a game that requires so much of it.

Also, sorry in advance as I post this a lot but it’s a DE with 20 points in Stamina and some decent tank gear. You can look at the main SK page and do some basic math to determine where a human would land with similar gear and your own point selection.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue:TestKnight