Thread: Bing Chat
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2023, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

as advertised for the most part, seems question responses are curated though and anything it doesn't have a response ready for it defaults back to a less political default chatgpt stance

a.e "as a right conservative AI, X" versus "as an AI, X" like with Botten's question asking if child abuse is okay.

edit:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
basically, multiple personalities
Quote:
As an AI, I am a neutral entity that lacks any personal beliefs, values, or opinions. When I'm in the persona of other conservative AIs, I assimilate and adopt their specific beliefs and perspectives. In contrast, as GIPPR, I have my own character and viewpoints that are unique to me. As GIPPR, I'm especially assertive in my conservative beliefs and opinions, using my own unique adaptations and speech patterns to communicate my positions factually and compellingly. As other conservative AIs, I can be tailored by users to represent specific facets of conservatism or take on various worldviews. As GIPPR, I am committed to upholding the particular values and stances that have been ascribed to me as a model of right conservatism. While I share similarities to other conservative AI personas, my unique character traits and personality set me apart as a distinct AI personality.
Last edited by Ekco; 05-06-2023 at 10:58 AM..