View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 03:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dang, I really do want to play your game. I couldn't get in on the test but I watched several videos of other people playing. Based on that and the info in your FAQ this is like the game I've been dreaming of since I quit EQ.

The only mild concerns I have are that you might make enchanters overpowered (specifically charm spells) and that hybrid classes might be kind of crappy like in EQ.

Sorry, I couldn't resist giving my 2 cents on those things. But whatever, I'll probably be playing a Troll Necro like all right thinking people.
Hey sorry you weren't able to try it out yet, but there will be more open tests in the future so hopeflly you'll be able to join in on one of them. No dates set for those yet but keep an eye on the discord.

We were talking a lot about the enchanter in our last internal play test. There is concerns about charm by some internally also. We'll see where things land. We're still shuffling things around and trying to come up with good solutions for problem areas.

Feel free to continue sharing the 2 cents, we read comments. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]