View Single Post
Old 01-01-2023, 01:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello, my bro and I have been on server long time and our current p99 play time has been spent mainly making new duo combinations and trying to exp in zones we have never been.

We were struggling to find a spot for 2 lvl 35s that we have yet to hit. Was hoping people on here may have some suggestions on unique spots to try that possibly we have never done or heard of. I don’t care if the exp is great or if we have to travel super far. But a new spot with new experiences would rock.

Thanks.
If your signature is a reflection of this post, and you guys are playing 35 bard / 35 necro -- my suggestion would be OT. You can swarm kite with the bard and be level 47 in two days. Don't want to swarm kite? Well, perhaps you should enjoy it while you can... because from 18-47 is really the only time it doesn't make you want to smash your keyboard.

If you insist on doing things differently, crystal caverns is the best experience in the game from 35-50