View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes, imagine creating a persona that is universally despised and mercilessly mocked, and viewing that as success.

Literally can not understand what motivates someone to waste so much time purposely trying to make people mad.
It's not a persona, it's who I really am, and a world doesn't exist where nerds I could beat up IRL type on their computer screens. I got multiple people banned for boxing, ninja looting, training, and even exposed a registered child serial rapist (who is already back in prison for re-offending). So yeah, I would say I won pretty hard.

Also the irony of "imagine trying to make people mad." That's your entire schtick here. I doubt very seriously that you even play this game; you literally just come to a forum that advertises itself for ranting and flaming, and then complain that people who actually play the game use the forum to talk about the game rather than whining about politics and accusing people of spamming because they post a single thread every 3 days.