View Single Post
Old 06-19-2023, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah we've had a bit of a bad stretch of RNG lately which ramps up the numbers fast. With the 1/3 drop chance it can be pretty annoying.

And the end of the day - I created this group to shut down a group of folks who were not letting even their own guildmates join to Urn an Urn, but were happy to sell it at whatever price they set... elitist clubs like that rub me the wrong way... and are even against guild rules in many cases. Sadly they're not enforced like they should be so I created this community to address the greed. Super happy we have been able to take the golden goose back from the 1% and allow everyone an opportunity to get a SWC for their character.

Camp still sucks though... Wish CSR would make her an 8hr spawn, non-MQable, always drops urn, can't sell loot rights. Join URN or save up and buy - but at least now you have a choice! I urge our members to sell for around 150k (the lowest price in years/ever), sadly I can't MAKE people sell it at a set rate.

Happy URNing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its definitely not the lowest price ever

Enji — 02/03/2020 2:52 PM
Yeah I'll sell another urn
Fasttimes — 02/03/2020 2:52 PM
price?
Enji — 02/03/2020 2:52 PM