View Single Post
Old 03-18-2022, 05:10 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I am currently in KWSM, but I don't want to engage in any drama or be targeted or anything after reading this thread so I've made a throwaway account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarauderOHHYEAH [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We give access to (2) bots to almost every member of kittens.. dhurd ( port bot and the one you got banned ) and ulazia ( rez bot )

The passwords are changed every couple of months by the account owner and sent to leadership to update... the owner of the account request that these bots be open for the guild at large to use.. its why he leveled them up and donated them in the first place
I did a search of the our discord, this is a flagrant lie. See the following (I've kept the password visible on the banned account that is inactive, but censored the still active account. I hope this is okay moderators.)

https://imgur.com/a/LLoUC35

The original password was set in 2019, and the post in 2021 by Dainae shows it has not changed. I have not been on Dhurd recently but I do know from using him a couple of months ago this password was still the same and I have not seen any posts changing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I logged in just now on my laptop and ran figure 8's without using the mouse or the trackpad, and my keys are set up for strafing.
Not everyone would think to change the setup they are used to at a moment's notice to fit the criteria of an impromptu test they were not ready for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by area [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really are special, aren't you? Ignoring that you know about the "other person's" laptop and EQ key bindings, but don't know their name thing. Ignoring all the other little lies and big lies.

Your own video shows how quick and easy it is to change your keybinds from "strafe mode" to normal mode. All the "other person" would have had to do was say, "give me a sec, Mr. GM, but I need to change my keybindings real quick."

Done.
The same as to xdrcfrx, not everyone would think to change the setup they are used to at a moment's notice to fit the criteria of an impromptu test they were not ready for.

Reading this thread and seeing how Kittens have treated one of their own in our discord and how they've behaved down to outright lying about things, I've made up my mind to start looking for another guild.