View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Krashin got one too on his necro in like 2017. Way before ucf existed. Necrious still best necro.
Yeah, for him to unironically think he "changed the way everyone thinks about gearing necros" is comical delusion.

Necrious was great yeah. I definitely make no claims at being a top tier necro or anything. But that's also sorta the point, my necro was just like my 4th alt and I was doing things UCF was editing the Wiki to add his noble accomplishments to as if they were somehow revolutionary. Like bro, I soloed Phinny on my Necro when it was level 58 with regular ass twink gear. We don't need a YouTube video 6 years later of you doing it in full raid gear.

That said, there's still accomplishments to be had. Keerarae soloing a4 22 on an SK was pretty rad and maybe the first time that was done. Correct me if I'm wrong.

To me, UCF really embodies the type of toxic mindset that seems to embody the raid scene these days. This is a guy who was "fuck you" to me in guild chat, when I never said a bad thing about him in my life. This is a guy who I *watched* train Kittens and admit it on voice chat during a ToV raid. Furoar and Detoxx were never sociopaths, they are just a bit too immersed, and ultimately, they are both competent, accomplishd raid leaders. All UCF accomplished was reminding me why I stopped raiding in the first place.

He wil be remembered, but not for the reasons he thought.