Thread: Game Mechanics: sneak pull
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 01:29 PM
Fire Giant

Hello

Not sure if sneak has been changed here on p1999 since i tested this on a monk i was leveling in swamp of no hope late 2013.

EDIT: here is link to my testing of sneak pulling post : http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=129821

All the mobs from the group you are pulling must be facing away from you so you are in their back arc. sneak did drop on throwing or firing an arrow (tested with a ranger friend).

as long as the mob are in the above said position. you will pull single mob every time. IF you are not in the back arc of any one mob in the group you are puling from you will agro not only the target you shot at but also the mob that WAS NOT in the back arc. This will generally cause the rest of the group to come also.

-----

The problem on p1999 when it comes to having to hit sneak again before your shot hits come is that THEIR IS NO FLIGHT TIME FOR thrown or missile weapons. so even if you hit sneak again after the shot at that point the mobs will have you on their agro list and come tear you a new one.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Last edited by Buellen; 10-13-2014 at 01:51 PM..