View Single Post
Old 05-20-2023, 09:01 AM
Sarnak

BotW was too easy, I just ran away from from most fights because there is no incentive to fight as you just break/damage your weapons. So many fights you lose resources, I started running away from everything unless there was an item in the area. Also I did the bare minimum quest wise, then tried to see how far I could get into the main castle. I managed to go through the main castle dungeon and work my way to the very backside of the castle and climb it straight to the main boss of the game. I literally fought 3-4 mobs then climbed a ton of walls all the way to Ganon. Boring, dumb, easy. I only had 8-9 hearts, but i found that fruit that you could make that gives you 20 hearts, I just keep eating those fruits, like 15 of them, and I beat him. I don't think I did 2/3rds of the content. I was surprised the main quest didn't take longer, way too easy. The original game you had to do 8 hard azz dungeons and puzzles, mazes. I expected to run into barriers, locked doors or something, or Gannon would whoop me and I'd have to gear up better. I loved the game and everything, one of the best games I've played, but that specific fight at the end needs a serious boost, or they need to nerf the food.
Last edited by NPC; 05-20-2023 at 09:12 AM..