View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 05:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still buying. Stack Sats asap. 1 btc = 1btc ... 1 manastone = 1 manastone.
Don't keep coins in centralized exchanges, memorize your 12 or 24 word seed, DYOR on defi and invest amounts you are willing to lose and continue on your current life-style.

Possible drop to 17k, but that won't matter in the long run. Keep hodling. 20$ here and there adds up. You'll be happy you did in the next coming years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ posted that on 02-07-2023, 03:41 PM

Dear diary,

9 months later it still holds true. I hope everyone is doing well and are stacking. Had I bought more at the beginning of the year 16-17k I'd have dbl my money as it now currently sits at 35k at the time of writing. I will continue to dca and stack till 2025 and beyond. Banks are slowly collapsing, Blackrock is at the verge of an btc-ETF approval among other institutions, Inflation is still rampant as the feds decide to pause interest rates. It is a clear indicator the feds will start printing more money in Q1 or Q2 of 2024 causing more inflation and widening the wage gap growth. The economy will slowly bleed as working class citizens are forced to drain thru their savings and more. Hopefully by the next time I post BTC is over 60k again and I had the opportunity to collect a substantial amount to carry me into retirement as social security in the US is currently under threat.

End of diary

Dear diary update,

BTC is above 60k. Nothing has changed. Still accumulating as much as possible. The feds have yet to cut rates as BTC reaches new ATH paired with other currencies. It will only be a matter of time until it surpasses its ATH versus the USD. Once it has broken through 68k there is no telling what price it will stop at during this cycle of 2024-2025. I have no intentions of selling but to consolidate some debt at around 120k and even then I believe it may go even further.

I do foresee many dangers in the up coming years.. One of which is Coinbase running out of BTC as the halving occurs in April 20th. The amount of outflow greatly exceeds its inflows from miners. This will probably ignite the next narrative for the bear market of 2026. Who knows what will happen, but pandoras box has already been created via ETFs, It only has to be opened.

Self custody will be tested yet again because many have not adopted the core principle of BTC. That is, being your own bank and keeping your keys. The etf approval has only begun but so has the chaos. How long until "Human Greed" sets off leaving many Etf shares completely useless. 2028? 2032? 2050? I hope I'm wrong. One day at a time I suppose. I'll be back to post when BTC = 120k.

End diary