View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 09:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwieback [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...and just to add, that name was rejected on green despite an attempt being made from the same account.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwieback [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry meant no, definitely not
There was a post while back where some gm mentioned a database sync issue which screwed it all up. It's unlikely that it will be fixed as the assumption probably is that Green has been up for a while now and if you really wanted your name you would have gotten it.

I had a name on Blue and I made that char on Green and then deleted him to reroll a different class and that was that. Couldn't do it a second time. Then I have mule and temporary chars I make and remake with the same names and there's no issue. So it is what it is. Pick a new name now so you can get used to it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]