View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 04:15 PM
Orc

Obviously, OP is just trying to increase his odds at winning.

If someone does the work to get the faction, get the tools, and get a succor, then in my opinion they have as much right to roll as anyone else. And, yes, if the agreement is that everyone else that shows up to roll helps with the fight, then so be it.

The server has been capped at Velious long enough that most people who show up for scout rolls are rolling for alts. If it's such a big deal to exclude people from the roll, how about we petition the GMs to change the scout quest to only one time per account? Or maybe only allow toons with more than four vowels but less than 7 vowels in their names have a chance? Or maybe break it down by class/race, so that only one combination per day be allowed to roll? Or, better yet, if the current agreement doesn't work in your favor, and you don't like the odds, just don't show up. And if you do show up, don't be a sore loser if you don't win the roll.

I have not done this quest on any of my characters. I would certainly like to have the quest reward on some of my toons, but not so much that I would deny anyone else of the opportunity to get it, regardless of their level.