View Single Post
Old 03-17-2023, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats on the first part, no idea what that has to do with me. You suggesting I don’t stand for what I believe in despite the fact I keep repeating it while you try to manipulate me to silence through some weird form of fake pity mockery? Is that not standing for a belief

Yes the scope of arrests and the previous lack of due process suggest a possibility for authoritarian overreach, that’s my actual belief

Is it going to affect me personally? No, did you really buy into my sarcasm that I am expected to be arrested for watching it? Just because I use sarcasm doesn’t mean there isn’t a reason behind it
Well it’s sorta hard to gather the tone of sarcasm through forum text. Especially when I’ve read a lot of your posts and they all seem to follow a general theme of victimhood. Which hey, whatever, that’s fine if that’s how you wanna go through life. I think you’re better than that though. You aren’t stupid at least.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine