View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does anyone have experience with what cities a Bertoxxulous worshipping Human can "safely" travel into?

Mainly wondering if a new shadowknight I made would be bludgeoned to death by the Erudin guards en route to the Warrens, and of course if the race/class/deity combo would be not kill on sight in Paineel.
On my Bertoxx-following shadow knight I was okay in most of Freeport and Neriak to start with, good enough in Qeynos aside from a couple of annoying druids who wanted to pick fights all the time, adequate with the Overthere outpost, and a portion of the gnome city. However, the druid faction improved due to normal leveling in Blackburrow and many of the other factions were merely "threatening" or barely scowls and could be fixed fairly fast. My recollection was that Paineel required some time in the Warrens, but like most factions, it did not require a huge amount of time.

It's an interesting starting combination--relatively few positive factions to start with, but a relatively short road requried to end up with a *lot* of positive areas.

Danth