View Single Post
Old 08-16-2021, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unpopular opinion: or just find a safe place to dot rot a few mobs and med back up. This is an AFK friendly game, usually.

There are plenty of ways to level a Druid. Some are far more efficient than others. Quadding locks you into a few fairly high traffic areas. I bought a lumi staff at 46 and hit 53 in Grobb just faux-JBB’ing single targets. Was about 3x quicker than dot rotting and made like 10k or so.

Soloing you only need one consistent blue spawn every 6 mins 40 seconds to hit 60 in a leisured pace. BB dwarves or Neriak maybe? Watch some Netflix.
Yeah I can definitely level "actively' doing quadding and various things of that nature, I was hoping people had some afk safe spots with static spawns that are as you said dark blue/even con solo pulls, can even be in a dungeon as long as it can be safely reached. I am not a fan of outdoor areas if they are popular for quadding but maybe ill try the CS wyverns or something.

With active work during the day I need to be able to kill a mob and sit/med and not think about it again until they spawn again. That's pretty close to how I leveled from 10-50 in classic, although I did occasionally quad in oggok or spectres when available due to the nature of the camps being somewhat static.