Thread: Why did I die?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As the post history shows, I admitted I didn't know about the "fallen to the ground" message. Cherry picking data is not a good look for you.
Yet you still insisted that /con was the best way to verify the flop succeeded because the message was not reliable. You know … the message you didn’t even know existed. Instead you logged in and tried to find a situation where you didn’t get the message and FD didn’t work … by not turning off autoattack. Every half-wit, mouth breathing moron on this server who has played a FD character already knows to turn of auto attack.

And apparently all half-wit, mouth breathing morons on this server except you knew about the “has fallen to ground message”.

Not sage advice. Not correct information.

The only appropriate response was:

“Oh shit I was totally wrong. I did find an alternative, backwards and inefficient way to handle this situation. I admit I was wrong. My way was A WAY to do it but I concede that it isn’t the ideal way to do it. Sorry for giving the OP bad advice.”
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2