View Single Post
Old 06-23-2023, 10:47 AM
Fire Giant

But why would a shaman be doing that? This isn't a group with 2 necromancers and 1 bard -- this is a group with 2 enchanters and 1 cleric. Mage is the better fit for this group.

Meanwhile, in order to reach this higher DPS in order to show that mages are somehow the inferior DPS class, you're either doing very low targets to prevent a problem, which mean nothing in an exp group and a group trying to get some really juicy loot, or you get unlucky root resists which could waste time at best or spiral out of control at worst.

Why would 2 enchanters be fine with you doing this in their 2 charm group as they safely obliterate one mob at a time? Would they do it to appease your childish attempt to prove a point?

Your ego comment might have got to me if it weren't for the fact you've demonstrated over the course of this thread your complete and utter lack of sanity, intelligence and maturity.

In fact: why am I even trying to make counter arguments to you again? Despite my anger towards you, I still feel I'm being too polite by repeating myself again after more than 6 months.

You've had this told to you before, in case you've forgotten (you haven't).