View Single Post
Old 05-30-2023, 12:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So no logs, you didn’t call a guide and all you provide is a screenshot. If I understand you correctly you didn’t even point out it was your camp.

I’ve played with at least Bright in the past and I doubt that player would participate in camp stealing.

”Oh I had no energy to engage with them, lets just shitpost on the forums about it”.

Not making a good case for yourself.
I've been playing P99 since 2012. I only enabled logs like 3 months ago. Never thought it was necessary. Only recently when I started running into petulant people like yourself did I think "I should probably turn them on".. And even then: being a simple plaintext document they prove absolutely nothing, and had he provided them you likely would have just suggested he modified them.

Furthermore-- even if he had petitioned a guide? It is a holiday weekend I guarantee nothing would have happened. In fact you don't KNOW he never petitioned a guide. He may very well have, and it may have happened that only upon conceding his rightful camp due to a lack of enforcement, he decided to take to the forums and get justice in his own way.

Frankly the only time I have ever noticed them answering petitions against other players behaving in a pnp-breaking manne, is when you make it clear they're behaving suspiciously like 1 person controlling multiple characters. Ive petitioned at least a dozen times over stolen camps in the last year. Care to guess how many times there has actually been a resolution in a time frame that actually meant something? if you guessed 0 you're right. But every time I have mentioned "they definitely appear to be only taking complex actions/making complex movements 1 at a time" the GM's usually show up within minutes.

As an aside: the fact that you've played with a person mentioned above means absolutely fugg-all. In fact it alludes to the idea that you two have a friendly relationship and thus have an interest in defending them-- and as such have a bias against someone who would speak ill of them.

Check this out though, smartguy-- people are not ALWAYS on their best or worst behavior. Even if every time you've ever seen him, the two of you have had a trouble free experience? Doesn't mean he's incapable of acting shady when someone else is standing in the way of what he wants. So you should just check that lame ass argument at the door because it might just be the most worthless thing I've ever heard anyone say.
Last edited by Xer0; 05-30-2023 at 12:44 AM..