Thread: Bing Chat
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 08:26 AM
Banned

so i clicked on a crazy image of a sutton anglo saxon bro with crazy red glowing eyes and the AI told me these guys where sophisticated and changed everything... i thought oh my this AI has a wierd fetish for people with robot like skulls and is just having some fucking fun.... and then I kinda thought negatively about how AI is going to think for me and I am no longer going to decide anything. I'll type in "What is a good food for today" and the AI will spew out some shit and say you like this kind of food, most humans do! And I'll ask the AI what is the meaning of life or sex or why are we fighting in ukraine or should I start a family and buy a house and it will know so much about me it will basically decide for me.

And then my bing search bar started acting up and fritzing out on my desktop taksbar like it knew i was thinking "oh this shit is crazy" the search icon turned black and started blitting and all kinds of crazy shit.

We are in for a wild ride guys. I'm probably sacrificing myself saying this now. I'm not 100% against bing because I do indeed think humans are dumb and a computer program could do it better in 99% of cases. Just like holy shit elfies!.