View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Orc

Default Erudite SK, Various Questions

Hello everyone!

So I'm going to make an Eru SK. Not necessarily right this second, but in the near future. I have a Mage and Necro I'm working on who will probably be able to twink the SK out a bit. Since I've never really had a twinked character (ever, even on Live) I figured this would be a good place to try it out. That said, there's a few things I'd like to know, and would appreciate any input/answers from anyone.

1. Is an Erudite SK of Cazic-Thule accepted within the Bloodsabers? Meaning, will I not be KOS and can I bank, shop, and train within the Qeynos Aqueducts?

2. Is there (currently or with the Velious release) any way of raising faction with the three Erudite caster guilds, without harming Heretics faction?

3. I'm thinking about leveling up this Shadowknight on Odus for as long as I can. Back in Live, I neglected the Odus continent and never really experienced all it had to offer (as little as that may be), is there anything in particular I should take note of? Are there any level ranges I won't be able to successfully progress through as a Shadowknight, that I may need to move off-continent for?

4. I've seen the suggested character creation stat allocations on the P99 wiki. Does anyone else have any alternative allocations they want to add, and why should I go with your particular path as opposed to others?

5. Any tips on being an Erudite SK (faction, equipment, stat, etc related... all welcome) ?

Thank you all for your time and opinions, they are greatly appreciated and I hope to see you on the server!