View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selene [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just find it so unlikely that my bard's ability to solo or group at the higher levels will really be impacted in any noticeable way with the last 100 hp. How often would I be in a situation where I was down to the last 100 hp or less, when the mobs are hitting 100+ anyway? (I don't plan on swarm kiting at all, just charming for solo and CC for groups)

I feel like usually when we play any toon, adjustments are made real-time during combat in most cases so that we aren't in a situation where everything hangs by a thread, i.e. the last 100 hp.

Since i'll be in dungeons a lot or charming a lot, I thought charisma > stamina. I won't be raiding super seriously with this toon.

Seems like dex isn't worth dumping the 25 points though --- and the more i think about it, i don't think +25 dex is gonna have a huge impact on procs anyway
People stare at walls 35 hours a week for 10hp, 100 ain't bad. Basically nothing else matters anyways, can't put in resi so