View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 12:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selene [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just find it so unlikely that my bard's ability to solo or group at the higher levels will really be impacted in any noticeable way with the last 100 hp.
You'll notice barely surviving with ~100hp far more often than you will notice having slightly more Cha/Dex. Goodly race stats means you're going to have the hardest time maxing your Stam/HP; Cha/Dex are not a problem or really noticeable once you get >100 IMO. At the end of the day its that bard starting stats are already hedged towards Dex/Cha, Stam has Meh returns, but you don't need any other stats. I can tell you as a Woodelf bard at 60 that went all Dex/Cha, I wished I had gone Stam just to eke out surviving a few AoEs, or a little more wiggle room to CC and regen up.

Str seems weirdly pointless but I guess fresh on the box and planning to be super casual sure. Between cheap gear and Selos+All the songs that add Str, I don't know how its really a problem for people.
Last edited by Crawdad; 02-22-2023 at 12:24 AM..