View Single Post
Old 02-13-2023, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good idea. Shaman epic fights.

Then again 4k isn't that much.

I bet my life I'll be paying for a VS stone MQ anyway
Agreed, 4k isn't that much ... but there are a whole lot of other reasons to join a guild. For one thing, as you noted you'll also need the VS piece ... plus you'll need help with Ulump, and of course nobody solos Faydedar at the end.

Since you're going to need a guild to do the epic anyways, it seems a bit wasteful to me to spend plat on something that same guild can give you for "free"*

* Well, for the price of showing up to a handful of final Shaman epic fights. Since getting to those fights is easy as a Druid, they don't take more than an hour, and it likely won't take more than four to get your reaver ... it seems unlikely that you'd be better off buying them, unless you can make 1k+ in an hour.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 02-13-2023 at 06:11 PM..