View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No you're reading 3/4ths of the circle now im saying that inequality begets equality begets inequality until it becomes so unstable it collapses.
Well I'm saying you don't need to keep burning bridges to fix the current bridge or build a new bridge.

You can have two bridges co-existing side by side serving two different purposes and if you take good care of them both they will last forever. It makes sense to use the very best materials right from the start if you want them to stand he test of time. After all, your creation is a reflection of you are as a person. Your creation is made in your image. Don't you want it to be a great reflection loved by all instead of just a few simple minded fools?

The bridge builder isn't required to abide by this new fangled idea that life has to be unfair because the bridge builder has two options to choose from, not just one, and you're not his master, it's not your bridge, and you didn't build them. Comprende?

The bridge builder can allow everybody to use his bridges or only some people. It's his choice really not yours and he might disagree with your "make life unfair for others but not me" campaign. If it were me building the bridge and you said to me "make life unfair for everybody except for me" then I would simply ban you because IMO if you love unfairness then you should be rewarded with it.

If you leave the bridge alone it won't automagically evolve into a bigger better bridge. The bridge builder needs to intervene and change it on purpose if he wants it to look bigger and better but why not just do that from the very beginning and let it be? Why fix what isn't broken?

Braid McQuaid once built a toll bridge and said that anybody who gives him $12 a month can use his bridge as much as they want. Then Brad McQuaid built a special lane on the bridge and said that new players are forbidden from using that lane.

Then somebody came along and replicated Brad's bridge (P99) so you don't need $ anymore to walk across Brad's toll bridge but the lane still exists and new players are forbidden from using it.

I suggest you put up a sign above the special lane,

"WHITES ONLY".

Because it's no different.

However, your bridge not mine.

I can always make a chanter and they're gonna blowup the bridge eventually anyway to build a new one and the whole process will start again...working for nothing.