Thread: Game Mechanics: mage epic pet
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 01:58 PM
Banned

Mmmm I'm with you that it was faster than the average bear, it surely was even without Velocity. It would be nipping at your heals with jboots up, enough so that if you didn't get a sufficient bead running away from it for a while it'd definitely lay into you on a shadowstep/yonder attempt before you got it off

I'd guestimate it should be as hard to root as a non-tashed/dispelled planar mob

While we're at it, pets wish Resist Magic cast on them on live were nearly unrootable or if they did get rooted, it broke within the first/2nd tick commonly, rest of durations uncommonly and RARELY IF EVER full duration.

The epic pet with a resist magic I'd wager would resist every single time.

Right now the difference is big enough between what's going on now vs how it worked previously that it hurts immersion tbh

As far as charm resists on it... shrug use the resist check on root vs charms and find something at least close from there

As I'm sure there is no "guide to winning as an epic mage in pvp" out there on the internet.. this is probs the best you'll get along with what Technique managed to find.