View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 07:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Humans may well be the worst enchanter race on P99 due to low overall combined intelligence/charisma. Even stopping at 95 charisma I think you would end up with only 105 intelligence, which i regard as mediocre for that class.

Bards are a plague in Velk lately. If it was up to me I'd delete that class outright. I also lay some responbility on the P99 staff for not specifically outlawing swarm tactics in Velketor on account of that zone's massive amount of pathing- and Z-axis-related issues. Even the best bards there train regularly, most of them are far from the best, and few of them care who they run over in their pursuit of yellow bar progress-quest. Scum class of norrath. Even with them, you'd eventually get your spider threads if you kept at it. It's something to keep in mind.
That's true. Might actually break character and play a different race for an enchanter if I try again. Thinking either a tunare high elf or a dark elf to save on GGR money.

Definitely right about bards though. Don't think I've run into a single one that wasn't a complete scumlord. Might build up the courage to go back there one of these days, but exp is precious 50+ and I don't have any cleric friends so I try not to do things too risky. Best I can hope for is getting to loot the threads though, have no delusions of getting an actual group in there as a wizard.
Last edited by tadkins; 01-28-2023 at 07:05 PM..