Thread: Yo @Menden
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2022, 02:36 AM
Fire Giant

And don't get it twisted i'm not saying getting trained constantly is the biggest issue overall that's just what effects me personally and gets old after like the 100th time. For instance there's no good sportsmanship or accountability shown by your guild's leadership ever (and historically if you knew what guilds they were in before as well) There's been like a dozen times recently you guys have wiped us and not even helped rez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] To add to it people in your guild (laymembers and leadership alike) are constantly harassing and insulting every other player on the server at every opportunity in and out of game. It's getting kind of old and tired. I get you guys enjoy the whole "we're the server bad guys" thing but please get over it. You're wasting not only everyone else on the server's time but the staff's time by your constant pettiness and utter inability to get along with others.

To summarize: When someone points out a legitimate issue the response is always "I'm good you're bad" instead of "Let's talk about that like grown ups"

I guess I just wish Menden or anybody would have done something more than throw out an empty threat to get people to change their behaviors. WTB gms or at least enforcement of the pnp and raid rules