Thread: Yo @Menden
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2022, 02:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another gross exaggeration and I'm gonna call straight up bullshit. Stop looking to be a victim at every possible opportunity. 99.9% of trains are unintentional and not malicious. It's called "learning" and we all make mistakes on the path towards understanding how to do things properly on this server and within the ruleset established. This takes time and repetition to know where to start, stop, and the path to follow along with all the dynamics involved throughout the process. It's not easy figuring out all of the various pathing, yet it is rewarding when that "Aha!" moment arrives. That's part of the joy of the game, figuring out the right way to do things.

There's a reason why I /who all when in ToV and if I see Axiom, Kittens, Ex Astra, etc.. I'll send them a /tell asking where they are at so that I don't train them and to inform my guild so that no one else trains them. It just takes a little extra effort and it's not difficult to do so. Trust me when I say that no one is sitting around thinking or saying "how can we train that guild?". It's a ridiculous assumption and position.

I'm just seeing a victimhood and cancel culture mentality here along with a conscious effort to instigate further drama. If some of you would spend half the amount of effort spent on instigating drama and whinging here on the forums and in discord, you may find you actually enjoy the competitive aspect of the game and I guarantee that you will find success.

If any of you have questions or want to learn, I'll be happy to save you a lot of time and trouble (and possibly trains) with a little training. Just shoot me a /tell in game.

How does that sound? My door is always open.

Be well all.

Unchainedfury

It is a verifiable fact that I die to a train caused by vanquish when i am raiding next to them MORE than 50% of the time.

I'm not sure what else to tell ya dude.

(Please stop training me)