View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

I mean, I am a chef, right?
I do physical and mental work, often at the same time and I tend to stay sober with the occasional joints but that usually wore off before I hit bed. I meditate.
I do (very light) yoga and stretch often.
Most nights(morning), I wake up in the same position I went to sleep in.
But other nights, especially summer nights, because kitchen gets hot I drink loads of water, in the evening and that causes some problem waking up to pee and I've had nights where I strain my neck, a little but never have I experienced something like this, where it seemed like I physically hurt myself in my dream world and transferred that into this realm. A big bruise and muscle tension making it hard to move my entire right side. Doctor (I'm in canada, I went because it is free albeit a bit long) ran some tests. I'm fine, just pulled a muscle.
Sleeping.

I have an excellent mattress and decent yet old pillows.
maybe it's the pillows and in that case I know who never to buy pillow from but that is still crazy.

I like my esoteric explanation where life asked me to slow down, reach for things that make sense to me and not take shit for granted.

but I would like to know if there is something more, has something like tis ever happened to you, where you go to sleep fine yet wake up trashed by the night's sleep, which was supposed to be relaxing?

edit: my mattress is brand new, somewhat firm (mid firm) and I paid top dollars for it. I love it usually.
edit2: brand new means I bought it in june 2020. I would have had trouble with it before no? Unless roughly six months is the mark?
Last edited by Byue; 04-14-2021 at 02:51 PM..