View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 12:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to play ultima online, and in that game if you killed somebody, looted them, then followed their ghost around and killed them again and again until they logged out, I would consider that legitimately toxic.
One of my fav tricks in WoW was to harm a player attacking a mob so the mob killed the player; a couple of arrows in the back to spice up his life and keep him on his toes.

I did it all the time in Stranglethorn Vale. I'd track 'em down with my Troll Hunter and murder them one way or another.

Sometimes they would dance in front of me to please me so I didn't kill them.

After the lovely tap dancing show they still died though because I had zero tolerance. I didn't want to co-exist. As far I was concerned it was my zone.

My zone until the bigger boys arrived to save the day that is, then it was their zone.

It's fun to watch a posse looking for you and if they do get you it's fun watching them spread out around your corpse ready to do you again as you loot your corpse and escape.

But the bigger boys are only passing through...
Last edited by Elfminster; 09-23-2022 at 12:53 PM..