View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh wow so you're doing your moving the goalposts thing again. Your original position across threads has been "Warriors are better DPS than charmed mobs"

Now when someone points out how your argument is flawed and your parses are cherry-picked useless data, you move the goalposts to "a twinked out warrior is better DPS than charmed mobs"

Well boys, let's settle in for the long haul here because we all know what's about to happen. We're going to get a 300 page thread with 1k posts from DSM where he shifts his argument 100 times. Getting the popcorn ready again.
You just keep trolling. Please stop. I always said "with decent weapons and a haste item". I also explicitly said "levels 1-30". I never made the argument that Warriors can out-DPS an Enchanter pet naked, or during the higher levels. Honestly I have no idea why you make this stuff up. You have reading comprehension issues, or you are trolling. It's not helping your arguments either way.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-23-2022 at 11:21 AM..