View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 08:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly I would support raid instancing on P99. Not for regular dungeons so certain things like Kael would still get contested but for things like the planes and ToV whatever just instance it. The whole Zerg and clickie meta nowadays is so unclassic anyway that why not just shove the big groups of man children into their own respective instances and call it a day.

I could imagine one benefit being maybe the staff is more engaged on other things because they’re not spending all their free time dealing with whiney raid petitions.
Agreed. I feel bad for the staff who has to deal with all of that mess.

I'd also be in support of having a more accessible endgame. Instances would be great. If P99 is supposed to be a museum, then why can't it be a museum we're allowed to actually enter?

I just really hate the cutthroat competitive attitude that seems required if you just want to see some raids and maybe earn a piece of cool loot that can't be simply bought in the EC tunnel.

I know nothing's going to change anytime soon, I just wish there was a chance to succeed at the game without having to kiss up to certain guilds.