View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 04:36 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Claims he spent all this time on the game yet can’t even level a character on blue with all this “population” and “ease of groups” there. Anyone else find that odd?
Spent time preserving. I don't have time to actually log on and level anymore. So it's pretty limited to existing chars from when I had time from when I was younger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like someone just trying to get toons onto blue so he can RMT it.

Everyone can see through your ruse, Secrets. You're not fooling anyone.

I don't understand why anyone would want to play on blue/green. Nothing but toxic neckbeards who take the game too seriously.
Do you see my forum title? I wouldn't waste the countless hours I contributed to this project on something as silly as that. I make too much money offline to even want to do that - 1 hour of contract works is essentially $100. Playing EQ is strictly for limited bits of pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricquire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think ultimately you are correct. The only people really on red are people who want a solo/extremely less populous blue/green. There aren't enough people to fight to call it a PVP Server, and most of the people who are EQ pvpers are seasonal/transient/forum dwellers.
Pretty much, this. No one would put up a fair fight on Red at this point - they'd either run or one shot, and those are borderline sociopaths that haven't moved on anyways.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Last edited by Secrets; 06-28-2022 at 04:42 PM..