View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 08:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loserofgame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could you give some more information on what level you are now, and if you're using gear from all expansions, or just classic content?

Early on, you could consider saving up some platinum after farming raw cash somewhere for awhile, making the run to Thurgadin, and buying some Coldain Velium weapons from vendors (slightly better than Combine weapons, plus has a small proc). You can pick up Deluxe Toolboxes for your bank while you're in Iceclad, also.

At mid levels, Grazhak the Berserker in Rathe Mountains drops an Axe of the Slayers, which is a very serviceable weapon for warriors, but is a camp that requires patience and time.

I would also recommend picking up weapons from the post-revamp Runnyeye if possible. Blackened Alloy weapons are extremely good for the level of enemy they drop off of.

Later on, you can go to Great Divide and hunt for Drakkel Icereaver/Icegrinder from the frost giants, but it may be better to do some Kael quests first before ruining your giant faction.

Well I goofed originally and made my warrior a Troll / Rallos warrior with Blacksmithing to 115.

The plan was to make cultural armor, but Ogres can only make that armor, so I made an ogre alt, got their black smithing to 115, and reroleld my warrior to CT since later in the future i wanted to play a shaman and sk (troll) and figured, I could level up blacksmithing and do the cultural armor for all three.

So right now, my Warrior follows CT, and is level 10.