View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 05:10 AM
Banned

Red face What are some of the exploits that you guys remember from back in the day?

I remember there was this item that you could buy in Kaladim for like 4pp, and then re-sale it to a merchant 15 feet away for 11pp, and printing a ton of money by doing this. In my defense, there was a ton of people doing it at the time. But it came out to like thousands of plat an hour and I never got in trouble for doing it.

I also remember one of the guys who rode my school bus going to High Pass and standing up on a high ledge and nuking high level NPCs and guards for insane exp/loot. They couldn't attack him. He gained 15 levels off of this, then suddenly got hit with a 24 hour ban, and there was patch note warning players not to do this anymore.

He ultimately said the ban was worth it because of how crazy fast the exp was.

When I first came back to P99 I was sitting on a ledge near Orc Hill in Crushbone and was genuinely scared that I might get banned for healing my group from there since the Orcs below couldn't easily reach me.

I also heard of a portal in the Karana river that could teleport players to North Freeport, but IDK if that was actually real or not.