View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 12:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loserofgame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am wearing crafted gauntlets, arms and legs. I tried to make a go at crafted breastplate but it was too difficult to sneak into Mistmoore Castle, even with levitate. I didn't opt to try for the other pieces. Because my base STR is so low as a Dark Elf, I had to prioritize strength gear and low weight - hence the Topknot Headband, Bracers of Erollisi and Hero Bracers. I spent a long time (2+ months) leveling in South Karana and managed to kill three Quillmanes (and died once to one), one of which had the Pegasus Feather Cloak. Most importantly for the build was the Axe of the Slayers and the Mithril Plated Girth (a five-week camp for me) from Grazhak the Berserker in Rathe Mountains and a Runed Oak Bow from SK for kiting, which became essential in the later levels after I could no longer stand toe-to-toe with mobs that gave exp.
Yeah, the axe (and PGT) helped a lot I imagine. That rune effect makes a big difference! Awesome luck on the peggy cloak too! Do you plan to retire the character, or do you have any other solo challenges in mind for the future?