View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 01:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean sure we don’t know what every single ZEM was at every point in time so sometimes the ZEMs will be unclassic. However, IMO I think we are currently at a more classic state from a technical perspective because they rotated the ZEMs to try and encourage people to visit other zones, which is exactly what they used to do back in the day.

There’s also technically no way to prove when the first day ZEMs existed was is there? I think people have found patch notes talking about some ZEM related things and so they theorize that’s the first time ZEMs existed, but we also don’t know for sure that they didn’t exist before then (the ZEMs weren’t always disclosed when they were rotated anyway IIRC). But I also haven’t read all the evidence so if I’m wrong I apologize.
Hot zones didn't exist until later. ZEM was basically the same for every zone in classic. There is a complete list of classic zone ZEM in bug forum from mailing lists.