View Single Post
Old 08-02-2022, 01:47 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Disabilities and P99

I often get the nostalgic itch I need to scratch when I think back to all the good times I had.
The issue I have about returning is about ability, I am a fairly disabled gentleman. I can manipulate a mouse and punch commands into a keyboard, but not swiftly. I am hoping EQ Will be slow enough to handle. As far as class selection goes I am hoping for input;

I managed to be my guilds MT in wow despite my issues, that has spoiled me as Far as looking for a group is concerned so I hope to play something necessary

Cleric is my top choice, I previously had a 30 cleric on blue, And throwing out a heal every minute is more my speed.
I have always wanted to start an enchanter though I’m a little worried about reaction time.
Bard would be good, while twisting would be near impossible via clicking, I would not be opposed to purchasing a macro keyboard and mouse, and would not mind recommendations, with selos and invisibility it would make travel a lot easier, navigating in dungeons is one of the more difficult things for me. But no pulling or kiteing
I used to play a shaman on BB back in the day, While it is my speed, And sow and invis Is nice.I would like to try something different

Mage/Necro/wizard would be a good back up

A puller would be out of the question

I also can’t type very swiftly I can do a mana check,
But I can communicate with discord though I might have to repeat myself. Is there any word on when green will be resetting/rolling over to blue? I only started playing with Kunark and have never played vanilla