View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 12:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm cheap on my monk and have 5 hand Made backpacks which pushes me high on the weight thing.

You really need 7 bags to carry all the Clickies and stuff you need to raid as a monk, so you end up with 4 Tink bags, 2 dragon bags and 1 large soiled bag best case scenario. At 5.8 weight in just bags.

Add on the T Staff that's 10. So 15.8. Add javs that's 2. So 17.8

Your other gear is likely in the 0.1-0.4 range typically and it adds up to around 2-3 stones eventually.

Can't carry any coin, only gems. Otherwise you get pushed over very quickly
Hand Made Backpack is a huge no-no for monk. Definitely get a Traveler's Pack or Shralok pack instead (not that much more expensive) if you can't get the 100% bags yet. the 3 pounds is terrible :/

There's no way you need 7 bags to carry clickies (OT Hammer, Jboots, lev cloak, see invis bracer, SoS, resist (ear ear finger finger wrist wrist face) few root nets), I don't buy it. 2 bags (20 slots) and you have enough for all clickies and resist gear. You gotta be light to stay under

I use one 1 Tink bag (1.0 giant 100% - 5k) one Large Soiled (1.0 small 100% 1k) and one Traveller's (0.4 large 20% - 150p) for all the 0.1 items - and I always have enough room for items
Last edited by Nerrp; 03-08-2016 at 12:12 PM..