View Single Post
Old 09-24-2023, 11:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Question: What is the most efficient way to solo and how do I best support a group at my level?
Whoooooa whooa that's a loaded question. Be careful with that kind of talk around here. How many APMs can you clock? What's your fast-muscle twitch speed like? Are you on Ridalin or any other uppers? Do you like to AFK or will you pee in a bottle? Need to know all of these before the experts here calculate the most efficient way to solo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Solo: Do you root/rot or do you facetank(?) with slow?
I face-tanked with slow. Had a Poison Wind Censor (and upgraded to Granite Face Grinder at 30). Slow tanked until 45 or so.

Quote:
Group: ...
I'll stop you right there. Don't group. I've found shaman are kinda dreadful in group. You'll spend most your time re-buffing and cannibalizing if you wanna be a tryhard about it.

Quote:
Also, I see people advocating for drowsy/inner fire (until you get heal) as they are more mana efficient?
I'm a drowsy advocate. I used it all the way until 45 when I stopped face-tanking. Drowsy is very low mana, and is guaranteed 25% damage reduction.

For heals, I thought all the heals sucked. Bind Wound and Regeneration/Chloroplast was the best heal. In trouble in a fight? Root the mob, back up and bind wound. Get back in there tiger, start smushing again.

Have fun. Play how you wanna play. Shaman is a very versatile class and there's 1000 ways to play