View Single Post
Old 05-18-2023, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I apologize! I came back into this from the "New Posts" link, not noticing that it was in the bugs forum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

To clarify, my post (for what I thought was the general forum) was trying to say:
  • A) Nilbog doesn't seem to care what the peanut gallery thinks
  • B) Bug fix priority is determined without any communication (presumably because of A)
  • C) Bug fix priority can (and often does) suggest bias

When C happens, and there's no dev communication (B), it's normal/logical for people to discuss the possibility of bias ... (which Nilbog himself would presumably ignore, per A) ...

... but again, all of that was in the abstract! This discussion clearly doesn't belong in a bug thread, and again I apologize for not noticing the forum when I posted. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would be great if bug fixes that don’t already have a forum thread get one for transparency describing the previous state, the evidence the staff found to support the change and what the change is.

It is very frustrating to try work on further investigating a fix when there isn’t any documentation of evidence.

Just imo,
I’m grateful for whatever work is done, tbh, even when it leaves me scratching my head.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung