View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 02:58 PM
Server Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With respect to itemization, green scales on wuoshi and earth staff on velk were both clever and intuitive. Vulak robe on Sont was a great surprise- we knew it had to have something good but no one guessed the robe.
I had a ton of fun moving the items around and coming up with themes/ideas/trolls. There were some really good items out there that turned on up some easier mobs, unless they got moved around at the last minute. The Green Scales on Wuoshi just make sense - It's a GREEN dragon - but I digress.

This event was big and took a lot of work/planning. I don't know if we'll ever do it again. I've suggested on April 18th (Taxes Due in the US) that we nerf mob drops as a "Tax". I don't think you guys would enjoy that as much though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]